Please enter your details
Lottery Terms and Conditions
1. Annual lottery tickets can be purchased online throughout September 2023 until Friday 29th.
2. An annual lottery ticket costs £12 and includes a £1 entry into the 12 monthly draws.
3. Each monthly draw takes place in the last week of each month unless this coincides with a school holiday in which case the monthly draw is bought forward, with the following exceptions: the September draw is made the first week of October and the draw for August is held at the end of July.
4. Following a successful online ticket purchase, your email address will be entered into the monthly draw.
5. 50 % of each month’s proceeds received from number sales will be paid out as prize money.
6. 50 % of each month’s proceeds will go into SOS funds for use as voted on by SOS members.
7. There will be only 1 winning email address drawn each month.
8. The holder of the winning email address will be contacted to inform them of the win and to arrange payment details for their winnings which is via BACS.
9. Records will be kept of all monies received which can be made available to lottery members to see if requested.
11. Supporters of Oughtibridge School (SOS) are a registered charity (number 1102918) and hold a non-commercial society (Small Society lottery) licence with Sheffield City Council.
12. The lottery is promoted by Zoe Hewitt who acts as the lottery coordinator.
© Supporters of Oughtibridge School. Registered Charity 1102918