Personalised Cards and Gifts
In the Autumn term each year, as part of our fundraising efforts, SOS organise an exciting Personalised Art Design Project, turning your children’s artwork in to fantastic cards and gifts!
This is perfect for your Christmas cards, but also for personal birthday cards, thank you cards or even party invitations are great ideas. The designs are then professionally printed and can be purchased on a range of products not just Cards, these include Gift Tags, Wrapping Paper, Gift Mugs and Notebooks to name a few.
So, whether you wish to add a personal touch to your Christmas cards this year or fancy a personalised mug for the grandparents or are even well ahead of the game for Mothers or Fathers Day, this is a great opportunity AND every purchase will earn more money the PTA so that we can continue to fund those all-important WOW days and contribute to big projects like the proposed Amphitheatre!!
All you need to do is get your child creating their design on a plain piece of A4 paper.
Please read the artwork guidelines which SOS send out via ParentMail and on Facebook each year for the specific details.
But in general,
- Most art materials can be used, however colouring pencils, metallic pens/paper, white or silver attached to a white background and photographs are not recommended. Bold/ bright designs that fill the paper produce the best effect. Large areas of white background are less effective.
- For further inspiration go to the SOS Facebook Page to see designs from previous years, obtain key information about this years products, including details on where to obtain order forms and the all important deadlines.
- Artwork must be secured to the order form, ideally with ‘Pritt-Stick’ (many other brands of glue stick are available 😊) and the arrow on the form circled indicating the top of the work.
- Please keep designs flat, DO NOT FOLD, as marks will show on the final print.
- Orders and payment must be made online BEFORE returning your artwork using the unique code located at the top of the pupil order form.
- When filling in your child’s class name on the order form please use the format: Y2AB, Y3AL, etc rather than just the teacher’s name.
- Products will be delivered and distributed at school in time to send out Christmas Cards!!